Preheat oven to 350*
In a mixing bowl, mix any box of Brownie mix.
Bake in 8" SPRING FORM pan for 30 minutes.
While the Brownies are baking, mix the cheesecake.
Beat- 3 boxes- CREAM CHEESE until fluffy
Add-
1 can- SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
3- EGGS
2 tsp.- VANILLA
When brownies are finished baking, pour cheesecake mixture over the top of the brownies.
Melt- 1/2 cup- MILK CHOCOLATE MORSELS (30 sec. at a time in microwavable bowl)
After the chocolate is melted, swirl it into the cheesecake mixture.
REDUCE HEAT to 300 and bake for 50 minutes.
Let cool. If you so desire, melt 1/2 - 3/4 cup more chocolate morsels to decorate top of cheesecake.
REFRIGERATE at least 2 hour, but overnight is better!
I didn't take a picture of my last cheesecake, so next time I bake one, I will remember to take a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment