This recipe is from the Taste of Home Comfort Food DIET cookbook.
INGREDIENTS:
3/4 Cup- FLOUR
1 tsp.- SALT
1/2 tsp- PEPPER
2 lbs.- boneless BEEF ROUND STEAK, cut into serving-size portions
2 Tbs.- BUTTER
1/2 cup- ONION, chopped
2 cans- CREAM OF MUSHROOM
1 cup- WATER
1 pgk.- EGG NOODLES
INSTRUCTIONS:
In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper; dredge beef. In a large skillet, brown beef in butter on bothe sides. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker; top with onion. Combine soup and water; pour over onion. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat is tender. Cook noodles according to package.
I mix everything together so that it is easier to divide into portions.
Serves 8
1 comment:
Cool. I didn't know you had a food blog! I will definitly have to check it out! I can't get on your family blog for some reason. What is the address again? I need to see what you guys are up to while we are gone :) p.s. the party you threw looked AMAZING! I am going to have to steal all the ideas!
Post a Comment